Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sports, sports, sports...

Since it was almost a holidy here yesterday (one I don't celebrate), I would like to note that Barbaro kicked booty in his win at the Kentucky Derby. Triple Crown? Maybe.


Suns beat the Lakers. I was actually dissappointed in this. I don't like the Lakers, but I can't STAND Steve Nash. He's such a twerp.


I know this is old news, but it hurts to talk about. The Pacers have been a dissapointment, and lost the series to the Nets 4-2. Peja didn't play the 4 games that they lost. O'Neal sucked pretty much the whole series, and now he's asking for the org to get another big guy. I say I agree with him. Get another big guy, to REPLACE HIM! What a baby. They better re-sign Stoyo though, or I'll be upset. - Here are my trade scenarios... Trade O'Neal, Tinsley for Kevin Garnett! Yeah. I think that would work. Or O'Neal straight up for Orlando' Howard. Ooo, I might like that better. Then trade Stephen Jackson to the Kings for Brad Miller, and then the Pacers win the whole damn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home